Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Such A Beautiful Soul

Such a Beautiful soul
by Mic-Rob

Let me touch forever with the love un measured
she's beautiful soul
I remember the noise from the silence and deep it cut
im not used to sharpness of the petals
one dozen long stem arguement fixers
with the sweetness of the bitter stares from acrossed the room
it's not that I mind her opinion
but it's her opinion that hurts the most with the pain of a wax candle
I miss the long talks we never had and the laughs we have yet to share
I long for the nights that I never stroked her hair
it must be the sweat we never shared until each of us slept
and how could she know i loved her if we never crept
No, no I know whats left bright lights seen through darkness
She's such a beautiful soul

I heard my phone ring but for some reason I have no missed calls,
if we've never shared a kiss why am I having withdrawls
I remember asking her to come over but im sure she said yes,
it's been three days and she hasnt been here yet
I wanna know if she's seen me lately
In the end why do I care wait is that her calling?
nope nope it wasnt her it was a bill collector
seems the only thing being collected here is the pain in my heart
but hey thats what I want anyway right?
such A beautiful soul

No comments:

Post a Comment