Friday, May 14, 2010

Random Thoughts...

You know when I first started blogging I really only did it because I was told it was a good idea to connect with people and drive them towards my music. But I never in a million years thought I'd get the response i've gotten. About how I've helped people thru their own hard times with my little blogs. It kinda makes me laugh because while i'm helping others I'm really working out my own shit.
It's a trip that as people we put ourselves in positions we wouldn't dare allow our children, relatives or significant others put themselves into. I mean the fact that a person can easily end up in a situation that their own family has called it quits on them is crazy. But the one thing that i know is for certain is the longer you blame others, the longer you will end up feeling like life is against you. When in actuality it's you that is against you.
I've recently began thinking, that maybe the people that go to jail for robbery and drug distibution are forced into those types of situations and all it takes is one time to get caught. That the people behind the files are truelu good people forced into sales and robbing. I know I know what most of you are saying, no one is forced into breaking the laws men have created. But for one second bare with me.
Every paycheck the IRS takes money from us at a percentage that they set. Then One more time like some gangsters they come back and take more. Sounds like robbery to me. We don't even know where in the hell that money goes. But that is all legal. Now the reason why drug sell is truely illegal in my opinion is because all monies earned from it is untaxed and not reported. Go to the white house today and find a man in a suit and you will find a man who has or still does do drugs. So why do policy makers have drug dealers? Ok my point may have holes but the point is we all do things against our better judgement in order to fill the need and voids in our life.
But my original question is why do we continue to put ourselves in these types of positions? I think it's an addiction for the norm. We are comfortable in the norm so thats where we dwell. It doesn't mean we are bad people, it just means we are misguided. Where we fail is being content with the norm, not unhappy with being unhappy. So today make an effort to change one thing that always gets you in trouble, the next day find another and then work hard on those things daily, and see if you life changes dramatically. Excuse me if this blog reads like random thoughts, but thats what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment