Friday, May 7, 2010

Mic is considered an asshole!



I don't really think I am. I think it's the equivalant of someone calling a woman a bitch. Not that i'm comparing myself to a bitch but you gotta know what I mean...right? Anyway, because Im a free thinker, I don't let anyone walk over me I'm considered an asshole. I rarely let anyone talk to me like I'm less than nothing and I will never allow anyone and i do mean anyone run over me. But i'm sure thats not what makes me an asshole right? No it's me letting a person know that i don't stand for that. I would expect everyone to be this way, but unfortunately everyone isn't this way. Example number one, if i'm at the club dancing with a lady or even just bs'n with the homies, and a group of little tacky ass waterhead girls walk by pushing through the crowd, like they own the joint, I'll push them back. When they look at me like i'm crazy, I say "oh i thought the pushing was cool" and look at them like they're crazy. Example two, if a man or woman tells me to shut up, i'll say " Who the f@@k are you talking to, (enter explicitive)? In the end I feel like everyone deserves respect until they don't anymore. So until I get mines I will be Mic the asshole. As the old proverb goes "gotta give respect to get respect, ya dig" actually the ya dig part was mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment