Sunday, April 11, 2010

My first blog


I figure I should just say something to break the ice right? My manager told me to create a blog. That way my friends, fam and fans wanna know what's going down with the kid as it happens. I thought that's what Twitter was for but hey what you gonna do? The bark is in me right now so all of this may sound retarded so excuse me. I remember in 1988 on the school bus and me and my friends reciting any and every song that came on K-Day. K-Day was the first rap station in L.A. I mean we had an urban market radio but this was our station dedicated to rap. Anyway those were good times, when you could love the radio. I don't feel that way anymore and it kinda makes me sad. I think when I realized radio wasn't worth the time I decided to become an emcee. It actually cracks me up when I hear that famous line from the movie "Brown Sugar". You know when she puts up the tape recorder and says "So when did you fall in love with hip-hop". I t makes me laugh because I know when I did. 1988 on the back of my school bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment